Looking for gifts for DIYers? Do you have someone in your life that loves to DIY? These great gifts for DIY lovers are all under $10 and are perfect for any occasion. Holiday gift, birthday gift, “I saw this and was thinking about you gift”. Check out these great gifts for DIYers.
If you’re in a hurry (or just curious!) –
✅ Check out these gifts for DIYers on Amazon
Table of contents
What are some $10 gift ideas?
Are you looking for some ideas for gifts for DIYers under $10? Stocking stuffers, “I was thinking about you” gifts, birthday presents, holiday gifts, etc. There are a lot of reasons why you might want gifts for DIY lovers under $10. You can go with the some bland, generic gift like chap stick or a gift card. Or you can pick one of these awesome gifts that are all under $10. These gifts are all highly rated on Amazon, so you know that you are getting a quality gift.
What gift should I buy someone who likes to DIY?
When looking at buying a gifts for DIYers, you should take a look at what they like to do. There are many different types of DIY projects out there, and that can help you pick out the perfect gift for them. Find out if they are into home repairs, woodworking, or automotive repairs. If you are trying to buy a present for someone who does DIY projects, maybe they like to scrapbook, make art, or sew. There are many different types of DIY skills, so knowing what the person likes to do will help you pick out a great gift for them.
Gifts for DIYers
Universal Socket Wrench (7-19mm)
It’s frustrating and time consuming to have to switch from one bit to another when you’re trying to make something. Even with the quick change bits, it takes time to find the correct socket for the bolt that you are trying to use. Enter the universal socket wrench. These nifty tools allow you to use one drill bit with many different size sockets. This one in specific supports 7mm-19mm. So if you are looking for a present for a DIY lover who enjoys building things, grab this universal socket for them and save them some time.
- Perfect fit on most any hex nut, screw eye, hook, tension screw or bolt head.
- Can be used with a power drill.
- 7mm to 19mm
- Stainless steel with 54 spring backed pins that adjust to the shape of most items.
- Useful for fixing cars, home repairs, diy building projects, and more!
- Lifetime warranty through the manufacturer.
Looking for gifts for DIY lovers? Magnetic wristbands are amazing to use. When you are up a ladder or even standing on the ground, you do not want to waste time looking for your next screw, nail, or drill bit. You just want it there, right where you can reach it. Enter the magnetic wristband. These nifty accessories allow you to work faster on your DIY projects. No more going down the stairs for your drill bit so you can swap it out. No more drill bits rolling away while you are working on a project. Everything stays right where you put it, nice and convenient on your wrist. The magnetic wristbands make amazing gifts for people who like to DIY and build things or work with tools. Grab one of these for a present.
- Magnetic wristband has 15 strong magnets surrounding almost the whole wrist.
- Perfect for holding screws, nails, bolts, washers, drill bits – anything metallic.
- Great for home improvement projects, auto repair, construction, and more.
- Save time by not having to look for small parts.
Flexible Drill Bit Extension
As a DIY’er, I know that I’ve been there. I need to drive a screw in and my drill will not fit. There is nothing like the agony of screwing something together by hand, or worse trying to hack something together to “make it work”. These flexible drill extensions allow your drill to fit into almost any space. No more trying to use your drill at an awkward, offset angle. No more hand screwing. Flexible drill bits like these are lifesavers that you do not even know you need until you get one. They make perfect gifts for a DIY lover who enjoys working with tools to build or fix things.
- 295mm flexible shaft made of high quality PVC for flexibility and durability.
- Can be bent up to 360 degrees!
- Ends are alloy steal with hexagonal shank.
- 10 bits and 9 nut drivers are made of high quality steel.
- Can be used with other bit and nut driver sets, with a power drill, or with screw drive type multi-tools.
- Makes it easy to reach screws and nuts in tight or small spots.
- Great for automotive repairs, home improvement projects, home maintenance projects, construction, and more!
4-in-1 Electronics Screwdriver
These professional grade electronic screwdrivers are great for precision work. They are made of high quality tempered steal, heat treated for maximum strength. They have a cushioned, rotating cap to make unscrewing small electronics parts easier. This comes with two double ended bits for a total of four different tips. This screwdriver is non-magnetic. This screwdriver is perfect for someone who likes to DIY robotics, DIY computer repairs, and DIY small projects in general. If this sounds like your DIY lover, buy them this gift today. You can never have too many good screwdrivers.
- Has four different non-magnetic tips. #0 and #00 Phillips and 1/8″ and 3/32″ flathead bits.
- Rotating cap for ease of use and comfort.
- Chrome plated barrel is corrosion resistant.
- Cushioned grip provides extra comfort when using.
- Bits are heat treated to provide extra strength.
- Great gifts for DIYers who like working on electronics, small item repairs and small DIY projects.
Telescoping Magnetic Pick-Up Tool
There is nothing quite like working on a DIY project, and dropping a bit, screw, or socket into a small hole. Trying to get the dropped part is often quite frustrating, and sometimes painful as you try to reach it. A telescoping, magnetic pick-up tool like this can really save you when it comes to dropping parts in small holes. This telescoping magnetic pick-up tool can extend out to 30″ and pick up items that weigh up to 15 lb. Magnetic grabbers like this are seriously a life saver for DIY projects of all sorts. If your DIY lover works with small magnetic parts at all, you should grab them one of these tools. They are another “you never knew how much you needed one” tool that everyone can use. Seriously – just buy this tool for a gift.
- Extends up to 30″.
- Magnet can lift up to 15 lb.
- Cushioned grip handle.
- Ideal for finding bolts, metal nuts, screws, and other metal pieces that have dropped into small spaces.
- Great for garage, home, office, and DIY projects.
3 in 1 Silicone Caulking Tools
Are you looking for a present for a DIY’er who likes to putter around the house fixing things? It seems like every day around here something else needs new caulk. Bathtubs, showers, sinks, gaps in trim, gaps around windows and more. They all need caulk. Removing and applying fresh caulk is a bit of an art form. If you get it right, it lasts longer and looks great. If you get it wrong, then it ends up peeling up faster, letting water leak through, and just looks bad. A 3 in 1 tool like this is a great gift for a DIY’er because it allows them to scrap up the old caulk easily and apply a neat line of new caulk down. So if you are looking for a gift for someone who likes to DIY home repairs, grab this 3 in 1 caulking tool for them.
- Stainless steam scraper for removing old caulk and glue.
- Five silicone trowels for smoothing caulk lines of different sizes.
- Removes the need to mask off an area before caulking.
- Get a professional, smooth caulk application easily and quickly.
- Can be used for applying caulk and glue in home repair jobs, DIY projects, and more.
Center Line Scriber
Are you looking for a gift for someone who likes to build things? Finding the exact center in a piece of wood or other item can be surprisingly hard. This little plastic tool makes finding and marking the center line on something SUPER easy. You place a pencil in the middle, place this on either side of what you want to mark the center on, and drag it down the item to be marked. Easy peasy, and much faster than measuring, doing math, marking, marking some more, lining up, scribing… and finding that you were all wrong. If you are looking for a gift for someone who likes to build things, get them this neat little tool and save them the hassle of finding the center.
- Made of ABS for durability and solidity.
- Can mark pieces up to 2.5″ or 64mm thick.
- Can mark the center line, or mark at multiple different locations from the edge.
- Magnetic bottom for attaching to metal surfaces and to help hold the pencil in place.
- Great gifts for DIYers working with wood or metal to mark cut and drill lines.
Are you looking for a present for someone who likes to build things or fix things? Check out this 6 in 1 screw driver multi tool. This screwdriver has multiple different bits, so that you can switch them out depending on what you are doing. This means you only need to store the one screwdriver, not six! This screwdriver has a #1 and #2 Phillips bit, a 3/16″ and 1/4″ flat head bit, and a 1/4″ and 5/16″ nut driver. The nut drivers are thicker than average, so they’ll hold up longer and have less stripping. This 6 in 1 multi tool has a slip resistant, ergonomic grip so it feels comfortable in your hand. If you are looking for a gift for someone who likes to build or fix things, check out this 6-in-1 multi-tool.
- Ergonomic grip with slip-resistant coating.
- 25% thicker nut drivers for less stripping and a longer life.
- Great way to have “all of the basic” screw bits stored in one easy to find location.
- Good for automotive repairs, home repairs, DIY projects and more.
6-in-1 Stubby Screwdriver
If you need to buy a gift for someone who likes to DIY, someone who likes to build things or fix things, you should get them a stubby screw set like this one. This 6 in 1 stubby screwdriver set lets you reach into places that a normal screwdriver or drill can’t go. When you are trying to work with a screw or nut in a small space, this screwdriver with it’s compact design will let you get the job done. This stubby screwdriver has a coated grip for better comfort and grip. It comes with six different bits: 1/4″ and 3/16″ slotted bits, #1 and #2 Phillips bits, 1/4″ and 5/16″ nut driver bits. This 6 in 1 stubby screwdriver is a great gift for DIY’ers who like to build or fix things.
- Multi-bit stubby screwdriver allows you to work in small and compact spaces.
- Includes six non-metallic bits – #1 and #2 Phillips, 1/4″ and 5/16″ nut drivers, and 3/16″ and 1/4″ flat head bits.
- Cushioned handle for better grip and comfort.
- Great for DIY home repairs, DIY home projects, car repair, and more!
6-Inch Contour Gauge
This 6″ contour gauge would be a great tool for someone who loves to DIY. This can be used in so many ways – measuring wood trim, measuring tile, measuring gaps to ensure something will fit. This contour gauge can duplicate any shape quickly and easily. This allows you to draw out a template for curved and odd shaped pieces, making measuring and cutting easy. This eliminates guessing the size of odd shapes and allows for a tighter, more professional fit to DIY projects. There are 35 pins per inch, so this gauge gives a very accurate replica of the shape you are copying. The pins are 100% stainless steal, and can measure profiles up to 3.5″ deep. The body of the gauge has a ruler marked in 1″ increments to help you. This tool is a great gift for DIY woodworkers. It also makes a great present for DIY home improvement folks, home repair projects, and more.
- Can easily copy any shape or profile exactly.
- 6″ gauge can measure profiles up to 3.5″ deep.
- 35 stainless steel pins per inch.
- Durable plastic body has 1″ markings to assist with duplicating shapes.
- Great gifts for DIYers who do woodworking, flooring installs, auto body repairs or anywhere you need to copy pieces exactly.
Ceramic Craft Knife Tool
This ceramic micro-blade craft knife makes a great gift for someone who likes to DIY. Unlike most craft knives, this one has an innovative approach to covering the blade, allowing you to projects to be cut and making it harder for the user to cut themselves. This craft knife also has an oval handle. This prevents it from rolling away from you (no more rolling razor blades). The grip is textured for better grip and control. There is also a safety cap for protecting the cutting end when you are not using the craft knife. This craft knife comes with a micro-ceramic blade. These blades can last up to 11 times longer than the metal blades, saving you money and time. This knife is perfect for cutting many thing materials. It is a perfect gift for a DIY’er who likes to scrapbook. It is also great for doing scratchboard work with colored pencils. This ceramic micro-blade craft knife can even be used for scoring thicker, soft materials like FIMO and balsa wood. This craft knife is a great gift idea for any DIY’er in your life that loves to make art, work on scrapbooks, build models, or do general crafts.
- New finger-friendly design helps keep your fingers away from the cutting area.
- Ceramic micro-blades stay sharp 11 times longer than traditional metal blades.
- No-roll design means that your craft knife won’t be rolling away from you (no more rolling razor blade on a stick… )
- No tools needed to replace the blade, just twist and pull.
- Great gifts for DIYers who work with paper, washi tape, freezer paper, RC models, make art, or are just “crafty”.
If you are looking for gifts for DIYers, the most important part is to find out what type of DIY they like. Maybe they like to sew, create art, or scrapbook. You would not want to buy them a screwdriver, but a extra safe craft knife would be a great gift for this person. If the person you are buying a present for likes to DIY home improvement projects, repair things around the house or do woodworking then the screwdrivers would be important. So make sure you find out what part of DIY your gift recipient likes before picking out one of the excellent gift ideas from this list. These gifts for DIY lovers are all great suggestions, so check them out!